Monday, November 28, 2005

First Steps....

I've thought long and hard about this weblog. I have wanted to do this for months, but I never seemed to get around to it. Now that I've jumped in, I hope to post at least three times a week

The main purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts and questions about the Church with other people in Omaha. I do not profess to be an expert on any topics by any means. I am just one Catholic who wishes I could be a better Christian. I hope that by updating this blog, I will be more mindful of my own sinfulness and shortcomings and be able to guard better against temptations. I also hope to increase my knowledge of the Church, and to share what little knowledge I do have with others.

If anyone has questions or comments or would like to explore a particular subject, please let me know.

No comments: